We use Breeze for our member directory! For security of our personal information, access is available only to church members and active participants who use a personalized username and password. If you’re an active GLC member, we want you to use our Breeze directory.
Active members, we’re asking you to log in, set up your profile, and add a picture before early February, when we will print a paper directory for our office and those without email access.
On Breeze you can:
- Update your contact information and add/update a picture (this helps us know and be known to each other, and reach out to one another in care)
- See your giving record of offering contributions, and print giving statements at any time. This information in confidential and only visible to you and the financial secretary. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- See names, pictures, and basic contact info for other GLC members. This is where to go to find an address to send a card, email one of our leaders, or connect who’s who.
- If you would like to opt-out, and make your information only visible to the church office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Access on-the-go via the mobile app: www.breezechms.com/mobile-app
Initial invites to set up your profile were sent through Breeze to email addresses on record for active members on 1/15/18. If you didn’t receive an invite or have questions about Breeze, please contact Pastor Brett Wilson or Erik Atlas with your questions.
Login at https://georgetownlutheran.breezechms.com/
Or, perhaps these FAQs will help: